Penerapan Metode Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) pada Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Lokasi untuk Cabang Baru Toko Pakan UD. Indo Multi Fish
There are several ways used by a company / store to grow its business. One that can be done is to open a new branch elsewhere. Selection of areas that will be made a new branch also can not be chosen arbitrarily. There are criteria that can increase the company's profit, in this case UD Indo Multi Fish. Using the Simple Additive Weighting method (SAW) can provide recommendations on which areas are appropriate to be used as the new branch of the store. The highest ranking value is an area that can be recommended to open a new branch.
Fishburn, P. C., A Problem-based selection of multi-attribute decision making methods, Blackwell Publishing, 1967.
Kusrini, Konsep dan Aplikasi sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2007.
Kusumadewi, Sri and Purnomo H., Aplikasi logika fuzzy untuk pendukung keputusan, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2007.
MacCrimmon, K. R.,Decision Making among multiple atribute alternatives: a survey and consolidated approach, 1968.
Copyright (c) 2017 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License