Peer Review Process
- Article submission
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism and similarity on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found plagiarism or major similarity (max 25%) , contacted author if found redunancy or minor similarity for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind peer-reviews, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewers send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Thank you for your attention