Sistem Pakar Untuk Mengidentifikasi Jenis Kulit Wajah dengan Metode Certainty Factor
The role of facial beauty experts is vital for identifying the kind of facial skin as well as providing the right treatment solution for every kind of facial skin. From this, an expert system is needed to help provide solutions by building an expert system that can identify the type of facial skin by including treatment solutions. The Certainty Factor method makes a selection based on consideration in the calculation process, and this method looks for the highest combination of trust values. At the beginning of the study data collection was carried out on 40 female respondents obtained 100% of respondents did not understand the type of facial skin and 76% said they needed experts, 95% required an expert system application. While the results of the assessment of the application system that had been built by respondents stated that 88% of the system design was excellent and very good 91% of the system was easy to use, and 98% said the operation was by what was needed.
Setiadi, Anatomi dan Fisiologi Manusia. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2007.
D. J. Tobin, “Introduction to skin aging,” J. Tissue Viability, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 37–46, 2017.
N. R. Sari, “PENGARUH MASKER JAGUNG DAN MINYAK ZAITUN TERHADAP PERAWATAN KULIT WAJAH Skripsi Diajukan sebagai salah satu persyaratan untuk memperoleh gelar Sarjana Pendidikan Program Studi PendidikanTata Kecantikan,” 2015.
M. A. Nilforoushzadeh et al., “Skin care and rejuvenation by cosmeceutical facial mask,” J. Cosmet. Dermatol., vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 693–702, 2018.
Kusumadewi, Artificial Intelegency Teknik dan Aplikasinya. Yogyakarta, 2008.
I. H. Santi and A. I. Septiawan, “METODE FORWARD CHAINING PADA SISTEM PAKAR DALAM,” vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2018.
F. Riandari, “Sistem Pakar Mendiagnosa Penyakit Kulit Wajah,” J. Mantik Penusa, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 85–89, 2017.
J. dan L. Turban, Efraim, Aronson, Decision Support Systems and Intelligent Systems (Sistem Pendukung Keputusan dan Sistem Cerdas), 7th ed. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2005.
K. E. Setyaputri and A. Fadlil, “Analisis Metode Certainty Factor pada Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit THT,” Sci. J. Informatics UNNES, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 30–35, 2018.
F. Agus, H. E. Wulandari, and I. F. Astuti, “Expert System With Certainty Factor For Early Diagnosis Of Red Chili Peppers Diseases,” J. Appl. Intell. Syst., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 52–66, 2019.
W. U. Setiabudi, E. Sugiharti, and F. Y. Arini, “Expert System Diagnosis Dental Disease Using Certainty Factor Method,” Sci. J. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 43–50, 2017.
Sumiati, dea ratu Mada badriyah, and A. Ariyani, “Sistem Pakar Untuk Diagnosa Penyakit Paru - Paru Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor Di Puskesmas Citangkil,” J. ProTekinfo, vol. 4, pp. 34–42, 2017.
A. F. Indriani, E. Y. Rachmawati, J. D. Fitriana, and J. I. Komputer, “Pemanfaatan Metode Certainty Factor dalam Sistem Pakar Diagnosa Penyakit pada Anak,” vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 12–22, 2018.
M. Orisa, “Aplikasi Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Penyakit Tebu Menggunakan Metode Certainty Factor Berbasis Web,” pp. 265–272, 2016.
W. R. Ferdiansyah, L. Muflikhah, and S. Adinugroho, “Sistem Pakar Diagnosis Penyakit Pada Kambing Menggunakan Metode Naive Bayes dan Certainty Factor,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 451–458, 2018.
Sucipto, R. Indriati, and F. B. Hariawaan, “DESAIN DATABASE UNTUK OPTIMALISASI SISTEM PREDIKSI TRANSAKSI PENJUALAN,” JIPI (Jurnal Ilm. Penelit. dan Pembelajaran Inform., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 88–93, 2017.
S. Sucipto, A. Suhartanto, and R. Firliana, “Representasi Fuzzy Tsukamoto Menggunakan Fungsi PL/PgSQL Dan Check Constraint,” in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Multimedia 2015, 2015, p. 4.5-7-4.5-12.
Kusrini, Konsep dan Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2008.
Copyright (c) 2019 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License