Evaluasi Penerapan SIMRS Menggunakan Metode HOT-Fit di RSUD dr. Soedirman Kebumen
Implementation evaluation of Hospital Management Information System (SIMRS) in RSUD Dr. Soedirman Kebumen aims to determine what factors have the greatest successfulness of SIMRS. The variables in this study are system quality, information quality, service quality, system use, user satisfaction, organization structure, facilitating condition, top mamagement support, and net benefits which adapted from the HOT-Fit model by eliminating the organization environment variable and by added top management support and facilitating condition variables. From this study, we can see that the success of SIMRS implementation in RSUD Dr. Soedirman Kebumen determined by aspects of Technology, Human and Organization can be seen that the user satisfaction variable has a positive influence on the net benefits vatiable. Based on the results of t-statistic test by using SMARTPLS software, user satisfaction is the variable that gives the most influence to the net benefits gained from SIMRS.
Kusumadewi, Sri. "Aplikasi informatika medis untuk penatalaksanaan diabetes melitus secara terpadu." Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi. 2009.
Jalaludin, Asep. Modul Sistem Infomasi Manajemen, SIM-sevz@2007
Jogiyanto, H. M., and Willy Abdillah. "Konsep dan aplikasi PLS (Partial Least Square) untuk penelitian empiris." BPFE Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis UGM. Yogyakarta (2009).
Ghozali, Imam. "Analisis Multivariat Dengan Menggunakan SPSS." Edisi Tiga. Semarang. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro (2011).
Copyright (c) 2018 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License