Sistem Peramalan Harga Emas Antam Menggunakan Double Exponential Smoothing
Gold is one of the long-term investment items. The price of gold at any time may change. For someone who invests in gold, of course, requires information changes in gold prices so he can determine when to buy or sell gold. Without accurate information it will be difficult to determine the value or price of gold a few months or years ahead. In this study built prototype information system forecasting gold price of Antam. Monthly historical data of Antam gold price is downloaded from the official website of Antam in excel format. Further excel files are uploaded and processed to determine the forecast price of gold some period to the fore. Forecasting information system is built using PHP programming language and MySql database. The results of forecasting error testing show the accuracy of forecasting of 87.34%. Dara 78 pricing and forecasting data obtained 60 data value tracking signal is beyond the limits of control.
PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk, “Historis Harga Emas Antam,” PT ANTAM Tbk. [Online]. Available: http://www.antam.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=163&lang=id. [Accessed: 21-Jun-2016].
H. Anggraini, “Sistem Pemantau Distribusi Stok Menggunakan Pendekatan Continous Review dan Metode Single Exponential Smoothing.” Ilmu Komputer FMIPA Universitas Gadjah Mada.
T. Andriyanto, “Inventory Control Terintegrasi Menggunakan Periodic Review Policy dan Triple Exponential Smoothing,” Universitas Gadjah Mada, 2015.
T. Andriyanto, “Pengendalian Persediaan Barang Dengan Pendekatan Periodic Review dan Adaptive Response Rate Single Exponential Smoothing di Arta Swalayan Kediri,” in Semnasteknomedia, Yogyakarta, 2016, vol. 2016, p. 1.3-67-1.3-71.
L. Wu, S. Liu, and Y. Yang, “Grey double exponential smoothing model and its application on pig price forecasting in China,” Appl. Soft Comput., vol. 39, pp. 117–123, Feb. 2016.
S. Riyadi, “Aplikasi Peramalan Penjualan Obat Menggunakan Metode Pemulusan (Studi Kasus: Instalasi Farmasi RSUD dr Munjani),” in Semnasteknomedia, Yogyakarta, 2015, p. 5.3-1-5.3-6.
C. Baktiar, A. Wibowo, and R. Adipranata, “Pembuatan Sistem Peramalan Penjualan Dengan Metode Weighted Moving Average dan Double Exponential Smoothing Pada UD Y,” J. Infra, vol. 3, no. 1, 2015.
W. Wahyani, and A. Syaichu, “Penerapan Petode Peramalan Sebagai Alat Bantu Untuk Menentukan Perencanaan Produksi di PT SKK,” Spektrum Ind., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 115 – 228, 2015.
D. Simchi-Levi, P. Kaminsky, and E. Simchi-Levi, Designing and Managing The Supply Chain Third Edition. McGraw-Hill, 2000
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License