Deteksi Plat Nomor Menggunakan Connected Components dan Pra-Pengolahan untuk Mempercepat Proses Deteksi
As the number of vehicles in Indonesia increases, the number of crimes that occur also increases, resulting in an increase in the problem of traffic violations and an increase in the number of vehicle parking activities. Seeing the importance of number plate detection to overcome this, a system that is able to detect number plates quickly and accurately is needed. The segmentation process using Connected Components has better performance when compared to Diff and Fast-RNN methods. Pre-processing is an important step before carrying out a number plate detection. begins by changing the image size using the resizing function and by converting the RGB image into a grayscale image which aims to reduce the image size, thereby speeding up the next process. Then the segmentation process uses the connected components method. The test results on 10 test images produce an accuracy of 80%. In terms of detection time, it shows a decrease. The number plate detection process without using pre-processing takes an average of 3.721519 seconds, whereas when using pre-processing only 1.45731 seconds. It can be concluded that the addition of pre-processing is able to speed up the detection process
Anita, S. (2017) Implementasi Teknik Threshoding Pada Segmentasi Citra Digital. Jurnal Mantik Penusa. (1) 48-51. p-ISSN 2088-3943, e-ISSN 2580-9741
Akmal.R et al (2010) Connected Component Labeling Using Components Neighbors-Scan Labeling Approach. Journal of Computer Science (6) 1070-1078. ISSN 1549-3636
Dr. Ziad AlQadi, Dr. Rushdi S. Abu Zneit, dan Dr. Mohammad Abu Zalata (2017) Extracting Individual Objects from RGB Color Image. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing 6 190-196. ISSN 2320–088X
Daniel Onoro Rubio, Artem Lenskiy dan Jee-Hwan Ryu. 2015. Connected Components for a Fast and Robust 2D LIDAR Data Segmentation. Korea University of Technology and Education
Dianne et al. (2005). Biophysical Journal (88) 761–762. doi: 10.1529/biophysj.105.059600
Erwin Dwika Putra 1 dan Stefanus Santosa. (2017) Optimasi Kemampuan Segmentasi Otsu Pada Identifikasi Plat Nomor Kendaraan Indonesia Menggunakan Metode Gaussian. Jurnal Pseudocode. ISSN 2355-5920
Puspaningrum et al (2018). Deteksi Letak Plat Nomor Kendaran Dengan Metode Wavelets Tranform. SCAN
XIII. (1) ISSN : 1978-0087.
G. Jyothi et al, 2015. Luminance Based Conversion of Gray Scale Image to RGB Image. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research (3) 279-283. ISSN 2348-1196.
Gonzales et al. Digital Image Processing. (2004) ISBN-13: 978-0201180756, ISBN-10: 0201180758
Huning, Sri et al (2010) Estimasi Bentuk Structuring Element Berdasar Representasi Obyek. Jurnal Ilmiah KURSOR. (3) 157-165. ISSN 0216 – 0544
Kanan C, Cottrell GW (2012) Color-to-Grayscale: Does the Method Matter in Image Recognition? PLoS ONE 7(1): e29740. doi:10.1371/ journal.pone.0029740
K.S. Mahalakshmi, et al (2013) Identification Technique in Defence Sector Using Digital Signal Processing and Digital Image Processing. International Journal of Technology and Engineering Science(1) 1376-1379. ISSN: 2320 – 8007
M.Bister dan KH Ng (2007) Increasing The Speed Of Medical Image Processing In Matlab. Biomedical Imaging and Intervention Journal. doi: 10.2349/biij.3.1.e9
Mazen A.Hamdan, Dr. Ziad AlQadi, dan Bassam M.Subaih (2016). A Methodology to Analyze Objects in Digital Image using Matlab. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing (5) 21-28. ISSN 2320–088X
Munir, R. (2004). Pengolahan Citra Digital dengan Pendekatan Logaritmik. Bandung: Informatika.
Muhamad Masjun Efendi. (2018) Metode Deteksi Tepi Block Jpeg Terkompresi Untuk Meningkatkan Akurasi Analisis Manipulasi Splicing Pada Citra Berekstensi
Copyright (c) 2022 Adhika Pramita Widyassari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License