Peringatan Otomatis Pada Internet of Things Sistem Deteksi Smart Motion
The main problem in this research is the increase in cases of theft and robbery. This incident was caused by the busyness of everyone in their daily lives, so they forgot about the safety of their house. An Internet of Things (IoT) based home security system that utilizes a PIR sensor as a human motion detector and then sends a notification in the form of a notification via SMS or e-mail is one solution to overcome the problems that have been previously proposed in previous research. However, to further clarify the warning sent from the system, a home security system is needed that can attach an image to the notification. In this study, an IoT-based home security system was developed. The IoT security system being developed can automatically send a warning message by attaching an image when the PIR sensor detects human presence. The IoT system requires a Raspberry Pi as a microcontroller that is connected to the internet, a PIR sensor to detect human movement and a Pi Camera to win an image when there is an encounter with a human within the range of the PIR sensor. Experiments in this study show that the IoT system can automatically send warning messages via the Telegram application by attaching an image when the PIR sensor detects human presence in various light conditions with a distance of 0-5 meters and the speed of sending email alerts is influenced by the condition of the internet network connection and file size. images sent.
 S. Tanwar, P. Pately, K. Patelz, S. Tyagix, N. Kumar and M. Obaidat, "An Advanced Internet of Thing based Security Alert System for Smart Home," IEEE, 2017.
 D. Yendri and R. E. Putri, "Sistem Pengontrolan Dan Keamanan Rumah Pintar (Smart Home) Berbasis Android," pp. 1-6, 2018.
 R. Khana and U. Usnul, "Rancang Bangun Sistem Keamanan Rumah Berbasis IoT dengan Platform Android," Ejournal Kajian Teknik Elektro Vol.3 No.1, pp. 18-31, 2018.
 Budianingsih and A. Riyanto, "Prototipe Sistem Keamanan cerdas pada komplek perumahan," Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika dan Sains, pp. 146-154, 2018.
 P. A. Dhobi and N. Tevar, "IoT Based Home Appliances Control," Proceedings of the IEEE 2017 International Conference on Computing Methodologies and Communication, pp. 648-651, 2017.
 A. N. Ansari, M. Sedky, N. Sharma and A. Tyagi, "An Internet of things approach for motion detection using Raspberry Pi," in Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Internet of Things, Harbin, China, 2015.
 M. Al-Kuwari, A. Ramadan, Y. Ismael, L. Al-Sughair and A. Gastli, "Smart-Home Automation using IoT-based Sensing and Monitoring Platform," IEEE, 2018.
 P. B. Patel, V. M. Choksi, S. Jadhav and M. Potdar, "Smart Motion Detection System using Raspberry Pi," International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS), vol. 10, no. 5, 2016.
 A. Rusli, "Pengguna SMS dan Telepon di Indonesia, Beralih ke Data Internet," Cendana News, 24 Mei 2017. [Online]. Available: https://www.cendananews.com/2017/05/pengguna-sms-dan-telepon-di-indonesia-beralih-ke-data-internet.html. [Accessed 25 April 2019].
 F. S. Perilla, G. R. V. Jr. and N. M. Cacanindin, "Fire Safety and Alert System Using Arduino Sensors with IoT Integration," ICSCA, 2018.
 Dakhi, Herlina and Rini, "Sistem Pemantau Ruang Jarak Jauh Menggunakan Sensor PIR (Passive Infrared) Berbasis Atmega 8535," Repositori Institusi USU, pp. 5-7, 2017.
 J.Chandramohan, R.Nagarajan, K.Satheeshkumar, N.Ajithkumar, P.A.Gopinath and S.Ranjithkumar, "Intelligent Smart Home Automation and Security System Using Arduino and Wi-fi," International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science, vol. 6, no. 3, 2015.
 D. Herdiwijaya, "Pengukuran Kecerahan Langit Malam arah Zenith untuk Penentuan Awal," pp. 95-102, 2016.
Copyright (c) 2021 Nur Widiyasono
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License