Main Article Content
Breastcareduringpregnancyisan important partto notein preparation fora feeding. Breastcareis notonlydoneafterthe birth.Treatment doneaimingfor blood circulationandpreventcloggedmilk ductsto facilitateexpendituresmilk.
This study aimstoidentify apicture ofthirdtrimesterpregnant womenknowledgeabout thedesign oftreatmentstudies usingdescriptivemethods. The population inthis study were allpregnant womeninthird trimesterofcontrolBPSEtty J.Keb In Sukorejo Village Gurah Sub Distric Kediri Regency on March to April 2014.With asampleof 18respondents, thesamplingtechniqueused istotalsampling. Data collectionusingquestionnaires. Tabulationof dataprocesseddata.
Based on this researchcan result in16 respondents(88%) knowledgeableenoughaboutbreast careduringpregnancy, in the canfirstresponders(6%) bothknowledgeableaboutbreast careduringpregnancyandin the canfirstresponders(6%) are lessknowledgeableaboutbreast careduringpregnancy. Thus it canbe concludedmost of therespondentshavesufficientknowledgeaboutbreast care.
Breastcareis animportant thing to bedonebya motherbecausethe more we arediligent inbreastcareduringpregnancy, thecolostrumwill expedite theexpenditureso thatthemothernotto worryand no need toprovidethe intake ofother foodsforinfants.
Keywords: Knowledge, Mother Pregnancy, BreastCare
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License