Main Article Content
The purposes of this research are: (1) Determine the implementation guidance for the group was held in Junior High School Semarang; (2) Examining of learning discipline level (3) The discovery of the model development group counseling services with self-management techniques to improve discipline of students’ learning; (4) determine the effectiveness of the model development group counseling services with self-management techniques to improve discipline of students’ learning. Methods This study was conducted by the Research and Development (R & D) withthe following steps: (1) preparation of model development, (2) formulating hypothetical model, (3) feasibility test of hypothetical model, (4) improvement of hypotetical model, (5) field test, (6) the end result ot the product. Generating a model of group counseling by self management techniques to improve students learning discipline.
Key words: Learning discipline, group guidance, self management.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License