Analisis Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Penggajian Pegawai Negeri Sipil Pada UPTD SMPN 1 Purwoasri Kabupaten Kediri
This research is based on the fact that Payroll Accounting Information System is one of the principal activities of accounting information system designed to handle salary and payroll calculation on employees. The problems of this research are: (1). Analyze how the organizational structure of Human Resources (HR) on the payroll system? (2). Analyze how Payroll Accounting Information System at UPTD SMPN 1 Purwoasri Kediri Regency? (3). Analyze how Payroll Accounting Information System software is used at the office UPTD SMPN 1 Purwoasri Kediri ?.
This research uses descriptive qualitative approach with the aim to know the application of Civil Servant Payroll Accounting Information System (PNS) whether it is effective and efficient. Data collected by doing observation, interview, documentation, and library study with stages collect data, analyze, compare findings with theories that exist and provide conclusions and suggestions on school institutions.
The result of the research shows the Human Resource Organization Structure (SDM) related to payroll system of Civil Servant (PNS) at UPTD SMPN 1 Purwoasri namely School Operator, Personnel Administration, and Finance Administration / Financing, Payroll Accounting Information System used is good enough visible documents used in the flowcharts of employee payments are in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) Government Regulation No. 30 of 2015 on Payroll Civil Servants (PNS), and processing salaries that are no longer manual but using software payroll Garuda produce information data presented more accurate.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License