The submitted articles have not been previously published and they are not under consideration for other publication. Its publication is approved by all authors and explicitly by the authorities responsible where the work was carried out. Types of the article include Empirical Studies, Literature Review, Theoretical Articles, Methodological Articles, Case Studies, and other types of articles including brief reports, comments and replies on previously published articles, book reviews, and monographs. Author (s) must be responsible for the authorship of their works. The article must be the author's original work. This journal is not responsible, if later, it is founded that the article published in the Journal of accounting and economics (JAE) is not the author's work.
Paper Selection Process
- On receiving the paper, we will send a notification to the author immediately.
- The process of peer review may take 2-3 weeks.
- We will send an acceptance letter via e-mail to the author, indicating the acceptance or not and the date of publication.
- Authors should use the template provided by us and meet the formatting requirements outlined in the author guidelines.
- Language; We only accept manuscripts in English and Indonesian language
- Length of paper; Length of 2000-6000 words is preferred.
- Page setup; Page size: A4, Margins: top-2.5 cm, bottom-2.5 cm, left-2.5 cm, and right-2.5 cm
General Rules for Text
Please use the following rules for whole text, including abstract, keywords, headings, tables, acknowledgement, and references.
Front: Arial Narrow; Size: 11
Paragraph Spacing: Before paragraph – 0 line; After paragraph – 0.4 line
Line Spacing: 1 (one) lines
- Title and author names
Arial Narrow; Size-12; Line Spacing: 1; Paragraph Spacing: Before paragraph-1 line; After paragraph-1 line; Center; not more than 15 words
Author names and affiliations
Please indicate the given name and family name clearly. The given name should be in front of the family name. Present the authors' affiliation (where the actual work was done) below the names.
- Abstract and Keywords
A concise and factual abstract is required (maximum length 350 words). The abstract should state briefly the purpose of the research, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. References are allowed.
Immediately after the abstract, provide a maximum of 5 keywords, avoiding general and plural terms and multiple concepts (avoid, for example, 'and', 'of').