Akuntansi Syariah Untuk Pembiayaan Murabahah, Mudharabah Serta Kesesuaian Dengan PSAK Syariah No 102 Dan 105 Pada KSPPS BMT NU Jombang
This research is motivated by the financing of Murabahah and Mudharabah being the dominant products chosen by customers in the development of micro business, and the implementation of Murabahah and Mudharabah financing is not yet in accordance with Sharia PSAK No. 102 and 105. The researcher will see how the suitability of Murabahah financing treatment, Mudharabah in KSPPS BMT NU Jombang with financial accounting standards (PSAK) No.102 and 105.
This study uses a qualitative method descriptive approach. In collecting research data using primary data in the form of interviews and observations, secondary data in the form of documentation presented by KSPPS BMT NU Jombang. Data collection techniques in this study use library research (library reserch), field research (field research). The analysis technique used in this study was to adjust the practice of KSPPS BMT NU with PSAK, then the results obtained from the analysis sought the cause.
The conclusion of this study shows the application of Islamic accounting in the financing of Murabahah and Mudharabah in KSPSS BMT NU Jombang in accordance with the SOP in KSPPS BMT NU Jombang. Whereas the suitability of the treatment of Islamic accounting financing for Murabahah financing, Mudharabah against PSAK No. 102 and 105 are not yet appropriate. Incompatibility with the recognition and measurement of assets and advances for Murabahah financing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License