IMPLIKASI PENGENDALIAN INTERNAL DAN TATA KELOLA DALAM PENCEGAHAN KECURANGAN PADA PERANGKAT PEMERINTAH DAERAH
The purpose of this study is to determine the implications of Internal Control and Governance for the prevention of fraud. There are 71 officials along with Pancoran Mas Sub-district staff members in Depok City and the sub-districts below it that are used as research units and as the respondent samples are 49 officials along with the Pancoran Mas Sub-District Depok staff and sub-districts below using purposive non random sampling. Data obtained from the processing of respondents' statements using a questionnaire. Data were analyzed using the Partial Least Square (PLS) method. Processed using the SmartPLS 3 program. The results of this study indicate: 1) Internal Control has a significant effect on Fraud Prevention, and 2) Governance has a significant effect on fraud prevention.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License