About the Journal
Open Acces Policy
This Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of open access for the author, include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Increased visibility and readership
- No spatial constraints
This journal is open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to full text articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or author. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative
Focus and Scope
JURNAL ABDINUS Published 3 times in 1 Year. This periodical publication is a scientific publication in the field of community service and empowerment with coverage of areas: Human development and nation competitiveness, Local resource-based poverty reduction, Rural and coastal management. Economic Development, Entrepreneurship, Cooperatives, Creative Industries, Education, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, MSMEs, Development of environmentally sound technologies. Health, nutrition, tropical diseases, herbal medicines, art, literature, and culture.
In order to be accepted and published by Jurnal ABDINUS : Jurnal Pengabdian Nusantara, author(s) submitting the article manuscript should complete all the review stages. By submitting the manuscript the author(s) agreed to these following terms:
- The copyright of received articles shall be assigned to Jurnal ABDINUS : Jurnal Pengabdian Nusantara as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). Jurnal ABDINUS : Jurnal Pengabdian Nusantara maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
- Authors are permitted to disseminate published article by sharing the link/DOI of the article at Jurnal ABDINUS : Jurnal Pengabdian Nusantara. authors are allowed to use their articles for any legal purposes deemed necessary without written permission from Jurnal ABDINUS : Jurnal Pengabdian Nusantara with an acknowledgement of initial publication to this journal.
- Users/public use of this website will be licensed licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Peer Review Process
- Article submission
- Editor recieving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism online database; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redunancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor send manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other, All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts);
- Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revision, author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Article Processing Charge
Every article submitted to Journal ABDINUS shall use reference management software e.g. EndNote® or Mendeley.