Algoritma FP-Growth untuk Menganalisa Frekuensi Pembelian Gas Elpiji 3 Kg
The use of gas in Indonesia is a more profitable alternative, one of which is the oil conversion program, LPG (liquefied petroleum gas). UD.Maju Bersama, which is a distribution agent for 3 Kg LPG gas for household needs, so far because of the many requests, of course LPG agents like this need to forecast the frequency of purchases to find out if the sales have been sold as optimally as possible and stocks can be provided well and supplies adequate for consumer demand. this problem can be solved by applying one of the Datamining techniques which is using the FP-Growth Algorithm method to find out the Frequency of Purchase of 3 Kg LPG Gas. Frequent Pattern Growth (FP-Growth) can be used to determine the set of data that most often appears (frequent itemset) in a data set. The results of data processing purchases at the Elpiji UD base. Forward Together the most sold or purchased values at week 1 and 2 on each month with the highest value support 66.67% confidence 100.00%. the results can help base owners to make decisions on gas supply so that they can be used to increase the amount of supply from distributors to agents and increase profits with support and confidence.
Datamining, FP-Growth, LPG Gas
O. Veza, “Simulasi Pengendalian Persedian Gas,” JT-IBSI, vol. 01, no. 01, pp. 1–15, 2016.
H. Suryana and U. Faruk, “Perencanaan Distribusi Gas LPG 3 kg Menggunakan Metoda Distribution Requirement Planning ( DRP ) di PT Anugrah Ditamas Lestari,” JMTSI, vol. 1, no. 01, pp. 34–40, 2017.
E. Salangka, “Penerapan Akuntansi Persediaan Untuk Perencanaan Dan Pengendalian LPG Pada PT. Emigas Sejahtera Minahasa,” Emba, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 1120–1128, 2013.
W. A. Triyanto, “Association Rule Mining Untuk Penentuan Rekomendasi Promosi Produk,” Simetris, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 121–126, 2014.
H. Herasmus, “Analisa Customer Service System Menggunakan Metode Data Mining Dengan Algoritma FP-Growth ( Studi Kasus Di PT Batamindo Investment Cakrawala ),” Tek. Inform., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 37–49, 2017.
Meilani, B. Dwi, and W. Azmuri, “Penentuan Pola Yang Sering Muncul Untuk Penerima Kartu Jaminan Kesehatan Masyarakat,” Semin. Nas. "Inovasi dalam Desain dan Teknol., vol. x, no. x, pp. 424–431, 2015.
A. N. Putri, “Penerapan Naive Bayesian Untuk Perankingan Kegiatan Di Fakultas Tik Universitas Semarang,” J. SIMETRIS, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 603–610, 2017.
H. Santoso, I. P. Hariyadi, and Prayitno, “Data Mining Analisa Pola Pembelian Produk,” Semin. Nas. Teknol. Inf. dan Multimed., vol. x, no. 1, pp. 19–24, 2016.
D. P. Larasati, M. Nasrun, and U. A. Ahmad, “Analisis Dan Implementasi Algoritma Fp-Growth Pada Aplikasi Smart Untuk Menentukan Market Basket Analysis Pada Usaha Retail ( Studi Kasus : Pt . X ) Analysis and Implementation of Fp-Growth Algorithm in Smart Application To Determine Market Basket Analysi,” Sist. Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 749–755, 2015.
A. A. Fajrin and A. Maulana, “Penerapan Data Mining Untuk Analisis Pola Pembelian Konsumen Dengan Algoritma Fp- Growth Pada Data Transaksi Penjualan Spare Part Motor,” Klik , vol. 05, no. 01, pp. 27–36, 2018.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License