Implementasi Pengembangan Sistem Media Pembelajaran Pengenalan Komputer
Program Studi Sistem Informasi Universitas PGRI Madiun
The development of educational technology is growing rapidly, this is happening with the growing trend in the trend of online learning technology, mobile & multimedia. In the course of logic and program algorithm, students are introduced about the introduction of computer technology, in order to create a technology-based educational environment then made learning media introduction computer, made possible by the learning media, computer introduction, can help the learning process in the course of logic & programming algorithm.
Media Learning, Computers, Multimedia, Flash
D. Setiawan, “PERSPEKTIF E-LEARNING DOSEN PROGRAM STUDI SISTEM INFROMASI UNIPMA”, RESEARCH: Computer, Information System & Technology Management, vol.1, no.1, 2018, pp.1-6.
D. Setiawan, N. Asnawi and H. A. Mumtahana, “EVALUATION OF STYLE-TEACHING LECTURERS INFORMATICS ENGINEERING STUDY PROGRAM UNIPMA IN TREND EDUCATION BASED ON TECHNOLOGY”, in Proceeding - 2017 International Conference on Education and Science (ICONS), 2017, pp. 1168-1173.
J. Susilo, S. Anitah and S. Yamtinah, “Pengembangan Media Pembelajaran Virtual dan Interaktif untuk Mensimulasikan Instalasi Jaringan Listrik di SMK 2 Surakarta,” Prosiding Seminar Nasional Teknologi Pendidikan. 2017.
A. H. Simamora, I. K. Sudarma and D. G. A. P. Prabawa, “Pengembangan E-Modul Berbasis Proyek Untuk Mata Kuliah Fotografi Di Jurusan Teknologi Pendidikan Fakultas Ilmu Pendidikan Undiksha”, Journal of Education Technology, Vol.2, No.1, pp. 51-60, 2018.
H. O. L. Wijaya and W. Cindi, “PERANCANGAN MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN PADA JURUSAN TEKNIK KOMPUTER JARINGAN SMK NEGERI 3 KOTA LUBUKLINGGAU BERBASIS WEB MOBILE,”, Jurnal Sistem Informasi Musirawas (JUSIM,) Vol.2, No.2 , 2017, pp. 117-124.
R. Wulan, S. Eddy and H. Ahmad, “PENGEMBANGAN METODE CEPAT MEMBACA HURUF HIJAIYAH BERBASIS MULTIMEDIA DALAM RANGKA PEMBERANTASAN BUTA HURUF PADA LANSIA,”, Jurnal PKM: Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, Vol.1, No.01, 2018.
U.N. Fajriah, dan C. Madziatul, “Utilizing Instructional Media for Teaching Infrastructure Administration,” Journal of Education and Practice, Vol.7, No.6, 2016, pp.100-111.
N. Ratnaningsih, H. Edi and P. Hetty, “PEMBUATAN DAN PENGGUNAAN MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN BERBASIS KOMPUTER MELALUI PENDEKATAN SAINTIFIK BAGI GURU-GURU,”, Jurnal Pengabdian Siliwangi , vol.3, No.1, 2017.
A. Saputra, B. Beny and A. Nugroho, “PERANCANGAN EDUKASI PENGENALAN NAMA HEWAN DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS (STUDI KASUS: SDN. 58/VII TELUK RENDAH SAROLANGUN),” PROCESSOR, Vol.9, No.1, 2017,pp. 54-66.
S. T. Alam, A. N. Radityo and B. Irwan, “RANCANG BANGUN APLIKASI PERMAINAN (GAMES) SEBAGAI MEDIA PEMBELAJARAN SENI DAN BUDAYA BANJAR,” KLIK-KUMPULAN JURNAL ILMU KOMPUTER, Vol.1, No.1, 2017,pp. 90-102.
J. Karaman, A. Setyanto, and A. F. Sofyan, “Analisis Aplikasi Marbel Huruf Versi Mobile Terhadap Pembelajaran Membaca di Desa Semanding Ponorogo,” INTENSIF, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 98–106, 2018.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License