Angkasa Pura Digital Signage pada Bandar udara Syamsudinnor Banjarmasin
Angkasa Pura Digital Signage at PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero) Syamsudinnor Airport Banjarmasin has used web application in inputting pictures and video, but information about schedule activity still done manually, that is done in writing. Therefore it is necessary to create an information system schedule activities, images, video and attendance using PHP employees who have previously been designed using ERD, DFD and Flowchart. The information system that has been created can input the schedule of activities, pictures, videos and attendance of employees displayed through digital signage or displayed through LCD or monitor screen.
A. Mulyana and M. Aria, ―Perancangan Digital Signage sebagai Papan Informasi Digital Pada Program Studi Teknik Informatika Sistem Komputer Fakultas Teknik dan Ilmu Komputer, Unikom, vol. 13, no. 2, 2015.
R. Panuntun and Dkk, ―Perancangan Papan Informasi Digital Berbasis eb pada Raspberry pi Pada Program Studi Teknik Informatika Universitas Diponegoro, J. Teknol. dan Sist. Komput., vol. 3, no. 2, 2015.
Copyright (c) 2017 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License