Aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Penilaian Kinerja Karyawan untuk Kenaikan Gaji pada PT AAA
PT AAA is a company engaged in the process of instrumentation and electrical design, procurement and construction of instruments. In an effort to improve employee performance PT AAA provide salary increase to employees who have good performance. In employee salary increases are sometimes not in accordance with the results of its performance. Employee salary increases are often hammered flat, or sometimes pay raise only by ingesting it, without the application of strong calculations. That is why there is an application of decision support system employee performance appraisal for a raise. One of the methods used is using Analitycal Hierarchy Process (AHP) method. This method is chosen because it is able to complete the assessment of employee performance based on predetermined criteria, which will be used as a reference in the raise of the salary itself. The results of the application of decision support system employee performance appraisal for salary increase not only determine who the employees are eligible to get a raise but also determine how much percentage of salary increase each employee.
R. A Yani, “Sistem Penunjang Keputusan Penetapan Dosen Pembimbing Dan Dosen Penguji Skripsi dengan Menggunakan Metode AHP,” 2015.
Z. Hasibuan, Metodologi Penelitian Pada Bidang Ilmu Komputer dan Teknologi Informasi. Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga, 2007.
K. Kusrini, Konsep dan aplikasi Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Andi, 2007.
H. Malayu, Managemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan 9. PT Bumi Aksara, 2007.
Copyright (c) 2017 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License