Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pembayaran Administrasi SMK Negeri 1 Jiwan
The rapid development of technology requires schools to provide optimal service to their students, especially in SMK Negeri 1 Jiwan. Improve the quality of information systems is one way to support services to students. The administration payment information system is designed in accordance with the circumstances in the school. The data were collected using interview method and observation method. This research produce information system design using Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 which can help SMK Negeri 1 Jiwan to give service in administration payment of student.
J. F. Gerald, A. F. Gerald, and Warren D. Stalling, Fundamentals Of System Analysis
(2nd edition). New York: John Walley & Sons, 1981.
K. Kendall, Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem. Jakarta: PT Prenhallindo, 2003.
Nawawi and Hadari, Administrasi Pendidikan. Jakarta: CV. Haji Masagung, 1994.
R. S. Pressman, Software Enggineering: A Practitioner’s Approach (7th Edition). New York: McGraw-Hill, 2010
Copyright (c) 2017 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License