Pemodelan Data Warehouse Distribusi Produk di PT. X
The purpose of this study is to provide an overview of the Head of Distribution of PT. X to support product distribution monitoring activities in terms of the number of products to be distributed to each branch office as needed. The problem that occurs is the large number and diversity of products required where each branch office is located far apart, cause the company difficulty in collecting product data that functions for the monitoring process. The solution to this problem is there needs a model that can be used to collect all the necessary data for monitoring product distribution using the Data warehouse method. This method is used to collect diverse data into a storage area so that users can quickly analyze the data needed. OLTP is part of the Data Warehouse, which is the initial stage of modeling data sources, then with ETL processes, which are the basis for modeling data warehouse schemes. So, this model can be used as a reference to produce useful information for managerial parties PT. X in the next study.
R. Kimball, M. Ross, The Data Warehouse Toolkit: The Definitive Guide to Dimensional Modeling, Indianapolis: John Willey & Sons, 2013.
S. Darudiato, “Perancangan Data Warehouse Penjualan Untuk Mendukung Kebutuhan Informasi Eksekutif Cemerlang Skin Care,” Seminar Nasional Informatika (SEMNASIF), vol. 1 No. 5, no. 350-359, 2010
D. K. Widyawati, “Perancangan Struktur Data Warehouse untuk Mendukung Perencanaan Pemasaran Produk Menggunakan Star Schema,” Jurnal Ilmiah ESAI, vol. 6 No. 3, 2012.
J. Christian, “Model Data Warehouse Dengan Service Oriented Architecture Untuk Menunjang Sistem Informasi Eksekutif,” Jurnal TELEMATIKA MKOM, vol. 2 No 2, pp. 103-115, 2010.
D. J. Treiman, Quantitative Data Analysis: Doing Social Research to Test Ideas, John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
D. Dharmayanti, A. M. Bachtiar, A. Heryandi, “Pemodelan Data Warehouse pada Jurusan Teknik Informatika UNIKOM,” Majalah Ilmiah Unikom, vol. 12 No. 2, pp. 151-168, 2014.
I. Indrajani, Database Design, Elex Media Komputindo, 2015.
R. Thareja, Data Warehousing, Oxford Higher Education, 2009.
M. Golfarelli, S. Rizzi, Data Warehouse Design : Modern Principles and Methodologies, Mc Graw Hill, 2010
A. Supriyatna, M. Wahyudi, “Perancangan Data Warehouse Pada Perpustakaan Bina Sarana Informatika,” Seminar Nasional Aplikasi Teknologi Informasi (SNATI), 2012.
Softbless, “https://www.softbless.com/,” PT. Softbless Solution, 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.softbless.com/ETL-Indonesia. [Diakses:18-1-2019].
F.Y. Al Irsyadi, “Implementasi Data Warehouse dan Data Mining Untuk Penentuan Rencana Strategis Penjualan Batik (Studi Kasus Batik Mahkota Laweyan)”, KomuniTi, vol. VI, No. 1, pp. 42 – 58, 2014.
A.R. Patel, “Data Modelling Techniques For Data Warehouse”, ZENITH, International Journal of Multidiscilinary Research, Vol. 1 Issue 2, ISSN 2231 5780, pp. 240 – 246, 2012.
F.W. Christanto, W.H. Utomo, E. Sediyono, “The Process of Data Tabulation Using Data Warehouse and OLAP Technology to Sales Analysis at Distributor Company”, International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Vol. 9 Issue 3 No. 2, pp. 46 – 53, ISSN (Online) 1694-0814, 2012.
S. Darudiato, “Perancangan Data Warehouse Penjualan Untuk Mendukung Kebutuhan Informasi Eksekutif Cemerlang Skin Care”, Seminar Nasional Informatika 2010 (SemnasIF 2010) UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, pp. E-350 – E-359, ISSN 1979-2328, 2010.
A. Dahlan, E. Utami, E.T. Luthfi, “Perancangan Data Warehouse Perpustakaan Perguruan Tinggi XYZ Menggunakan Metode Snowflake Schema”, RESPATI, Jurnal Teknologi Informasi, Vol VIII No. 24, ISSN : 1907-2430, 2013.
Copyright (c) 2019 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License