Analisis Pengaruh Sistem Keamanan Informasi Perbankan Pada Nasabah Pengguna Internet Banking
A secure banking world service is an absolute requirement to compete competitively in today's digital age. Information system security in banking services transaction especially Internet Banking features become very important to support accountable service. In the information security system or computer there are 3 dimensions are assessed, namely confidentiality, integrity, and availability. The three dimensions applied to the respondents of employees of PT. XYZ Salatiga using Forum Group Discussion (FGD) technique. The results of this study show that most of the employees of PT. XYY Salatiga of 80%, stated that the availability dimension with the access speed indicator is the most affect the security of information system of Internet Banking feature. This can be a recommendation for Bank BCA in terms of increasing data security especially related to Internet Banking.
Suherman, P. Widodo, and D. Gunawan, “Efektivitas Keamanan Informasi Dalam Menghadapi Ancaman Social Engineering,” J. Prodi Peperangan Asimetris, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 73–90, 2017.
O. Andriyani, H. Cangara, and S. Rhiza S, “Penggunaan Teknologi Informasi Online Dalam Kecepatan Pelayanan Dan Pengamanan Pada Bank BCA Makassar (Sebuah Studi Komunikasi Organisasi),” J. Komun. KAREBA, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 58–67, 2014.
R. Annisya and M. N. Hastuti, “Security System Layanan Internet Banking PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.,” J. Sist. Komput., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 55–60, 2012.
L. Salvina Helling, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pelayanan Pelanggan Pada Citra Laundry Bogor,” INTENSIF, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 68–78, 2018.
S. Sucipto and J. Karaman, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Strategis Balai Desa Gadungan Untuk Integrasi Sistem Informasi Publikasi,” in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Multimedia 2015, 2015, p. 2.3-31-2.3-36.
Kohar and P. Hanson Prihantoro, “Ancaman Keamanan pada Sistem Informasi Manajemen Rumah Sakit,” SNIMed, vol. V, no. Seminar Nasional Informatika Medis, pp. 114–120, 2014.
Ronny, “Enam Kekuatan Layanan Jasa Internet Banking: Tinjauan Dari Persepsi Nasabah,” J. Organ. dan Manaj., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 87–98, 2017.
G. J. Lewis and K. J. Thygerson, Financial Institutions Internet Sourcebook. New York, USA: Mc Graw Hill, 1997.
Paramita and L. Kristiana, “Teknik Focus Group Discussion Dalam Penelitian Kualitatif,” Bul. Penelit. Sist. Kesehat., vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 117–127, 2013.
F. Sonata, “Analisis Survei Faktor-Faktor Knowledge Sharing Dengan Teknik Focus Group Discussion (FGD) di STIKOM Medan,” J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 29–40, 2017.
T. Wahyudi, “Penerapan Knowledge Management Pada Perusahaan Web Hosting,” Bianglala Inform., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 45–55, 2014.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License