Analisis Aplikasi Marbel Huruf Versi Mobile Terhadap Pembelajaran Membaca di Desa Semanding Ponorogo
The development of technology, especially information and communication technology offers many ease-ease in learning, which allows the shift of learning orientation from the process of presenting various knowledge into the process of guidance in individual exploration of science. Interactive learning media for children who rampant today is a game-based learning pedia is "MARBEL". Marbel is an abbreviation of "Let's Learn", marbel application is an educational application (mobile learning) for children aged 2 to 8 years so that made mobile-based applications aims to facilitate children in the learning process.
Sapto Haryoko, Efektifitas Pemanfaatan Media Audio Visual Sebagai Alternatif Optimalisasi Model Pembelajaran., Vol. 5 No. Jurnal Edukasi@Elektro, 2009.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kunatitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2008.
J. P. & W. N. . Frankel, How to Design and Evaluate Research in Education. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, 2008.
Nursalam, Konsep & Penerapan Metodologi Penelitian Ilmu Keperawatan: Pedoman Skripsi, Tested an Instrumen Penelitian Keperawatan. Jakarta: Salemba Medika, 2003.
Arikunto, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta, 2006.
Nursalam, Manajemen Keperawatan, 3rd ed. Jakarta: Salemba Medika.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung:Alfabeta, 2007.
Abda'u, P., Winarno, W., & Henderi, H., Evaluasi Penerapan SIMRS Menggunakan Metode HOT-Fit di RSUD dr. Soedirman Kebumen. INTENSIF, 2(1), 46-56, 2018. doi:10.29407/intensif.v2i1.11817
S. Sucipto, ―Analisa Hasil Rekomendasi Pembimbing Menggunakan Multi-Attribute Dengan Metode Weighted Product ,Fountain Informatics J., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 27–31,2017.
Kusuma, D., & Shodiq, M. , Sistem Rekomendasi Destinasi Pariwisata Menggunakan Metode Hibrid Case Based Reasoning dan Location Based Service Sebagai Pemandu Wisatawan di Banyuwangi,INTENSIF, 1(1),28-34,2017,doi:10.29407/intensif.v1i1.540
Copyright (c) 2018 INTENSIF: Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Penerapan Teknologi Sistem Informasi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License