THE POWER OF STORY TELLING IN TEACHING SPEAKING
In Indonesia, learning English language is needed. Indonesia as a develop country realize the important of speaking English. Therefore in Indonesia, English lesson also put in curriculum. The purpose of speaking English is challenging, but this is not easy thing. The students should face some problem in learn speaking. The activity inside the classroom is bored. So, the teacher try to find the alternative way. Storytelling is one of the method in teaching. Story telling is one of the teaching speaking media in English language education. This media will help teacher to deliver material. According Sundmark (2014) and Remi (2011), storytelling has potential means to increase children language skills.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License