Analisa Hasil Prediksi Metode Least Square menggunakan Korelasi dan MAPE pada Toko PS
The sale of cat feed in Toko PS is the main concern of Shop Owners because of the very high enthusiasm of cat owners to buy Cat Feed. However, due to business competition, the sale of Cat Feed is not decisive, so the owner has difficulty in procuring goods. This research predicts the selling of food products in Toko PS using the Least Square method. The results were analyzed using the standby method and MAPE to see the prediction alert level. The obtained values obtained were low, namely between 0 - 0.2 and the MAPE values of 41.8% and 56.3% were categorized as fair and inaccurate. So that the Least Square method is not suitable for predicting to predict fluctuating reference data and with a short period, namely the date or day in the case of Toko PS.
 Krisdiantoro, Oky, Budi Darma Setiawan, and Muhammad Tanzil Furqon. "Prediksi Harga Bekatul Menggunakan Metode Fuzzy Time Series." Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer e-ISSN 2548 (2019): 964X.
 Widajanti, Erni, and Suprayitno Suprayitno. "Implementasi Metode Least Square Untuk Memprediksi Penjualan Susu Perah (Studi Pada Kud Cepogo Kabupaten Boyolali)." Research Fair UNISRI 4.1 (2020).
 Purwanto, Aris, and Siti Nurul Afiyah. "Sistem Peramalan Produksi Jagung Provinsi Jawa Barat Menggunakan Metode Double Exponential Smoothing." Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Informasi Asia 14.2 (2020): 85-92.
 Dewi, Nindian Puspa, and Indah Listiowarni. "Implementasi Holt-Winters Exponential Smoothing untuk Peramalan Harga Bahan Pangan di Kabupaten Pamekasan." Digital Zone: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi Dan Komunikasi 11.2 (2020): 219-231.
 Della Danianty, Maissy, Cucu Suhery, and Rahmi Hidayati. "Prediksi Jumlah Kebutuhan Obat Menggunakan Metode Least Square Berbasis Website (Studi Kasus: UPTD Puskesmas Pontianak Selatan)." Coding Jurnal Komputer dan Aplikasi 8.2.
 Cristania, Matteo, Luca Pasettoa, and Claudio Tomazzolia. "A knowledge-intensive methodology for explainable sales prediction." Procedia Computer Science 176 (2020): 1180-1187.
 Putra, H.P. dan Rachman, F.H. 2013. "Sistem Peramalan Distribusi Beras Menggunakan Metode Exponential Smoothing", Jurnal Teknik Informatika 1: 1-8.
 Siswanto, V. A. 2012. "Strategi dan Langkah - Langkah Penelitian". Yogyakarta: Graha ilmu.
 Widyananda, Rakha Fahreza. "4 Jenis Makanan Kucing dan Cara untuk Memilih yang Tepat" merdeka.com, 24 April 2020. (https://www.merdeka.com/jatim/4-jenis-makanan-kucing-dan-cara-untuk-memilih-yang-tepat-kln.html). Diakses tanggal 10 Desember 2020.
 Assauri, Sofyan., "Teknik dan Metode Peramalan". LPFE UI, Jakarta, 1991.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License