Main Article Content
The purpose of the study is to be achieved to find a theoretical learning model of controversial issues background, as a model for strengthening the scientific body of knowledge PKN subject in Higher Education. The early stages of this research is to find the basic concept as a model of scientific / theoretical model of learning PKN background controversial issues. This is a descriptive study, the research describes the social phenomena (learning background controversial issues). The approach used is qualitative. The main conclusions obtained are: the discovery of the basic concepts of scientific models/theoretical model of controversial issues background in Higher Education, which includes: (a) philosophical foundation, (b) theoretical basis of learning, (c) sociological grounding, (d) juridical basis, and (e) psychological foundation.
Keyword: citizenship competencies, controversial issues
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License