PENGENDALIAN MANAJEMEN ANALISIS SISTEM PENGENDALIAN MANAJEMEN UNTUK MENINGKATKAN EFISIENSI, EFEKTIVITAS DAN EKONOMISASI (Studi Kasus Pada Koperasi Simpan Pinjam Niaga Central Abadi Wates Kediri)
Analysis Of Management Control Systems To Improve The Efficiency, Effectiveness, Ekonomisasi (Case Study On The savings and credit Cooperatives Niaga Central Abadi Wates, Kediri) aiming to find out the influence of management control systems towards greater efficiency, effectiveness and ekonomisasi partially or simultaneously. The methods used in this research is a method of multiple linear regression analysis using statistical tests and statistical tests T F. The results showed that management control systems are simultaneously effect significantly to efficiency and effectiveness but not significant effect against the ekonomisasi. Management control system partially effect significantly to efficiency and effectiveness to the value significance of 0.036 and 0.009 but not significant effect against the ekonomisasi with the value significance of 0.212.
Keywords: management control systems, efficiency, effectiveness and ekonomisasi.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License