ANALISIS LQ, SHIFT SHARE, DAN PROYEKSI PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO JAWA TIMUR 2017
The purpose of this study are: (1). Analyzing East Java GDRP sectors with GDP to determine base sectors; (2). Analyzing East Java GDRP sectors with GDP to determine the value National Share, Proportional Shift and Differential Shift; (3). To estimate East Java GDRP based on GDP projected.
Analysis tools: (1). Location Quotient (LQ) and (2). Shift-share Analysis
(A). LQ> 1, there are five base sectors are: Industri Pengolahan; Pengadaan Air, Pengolahan Limbah, Sampah; Perdag. Besar dan Retail; Reparasi Mobil dan Motor; Akomodasi dan Makan Minum; Informasi dan Komunikasi.
(B). The biggest share is Industri Pengolahan by 15.27%, while the smallest is Pengadaan Air, Pengolahan Limbah, Sampah by 0.05%.
(C). Proportional Shift have four sectors are negative.
(D). Shift Differential have eleven sectors are negative.
(E). Projected East Java Gross Domestic Regional Product in 2017 are 1517.49 billion Rupiah.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License