Analisis Pengaruh Profitabilitas dan Leverage Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan dengan Corporate Social Responsibility sebagai Variabel Pemoderasi
The purpose of the establishment of a company is none other than to get high profits, this can be achieved if the company can make high sales as well. For this reason, companies are required to be able to attract investors to invest their capital. Company value greatly influences the decision of prospective investors to invest their capital. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of profitability and leverage on firm value with CSR as a moderating variable.
The population of this research is companies registered in the Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI) in 2015-2019. The research sample selection uses purposive sampling which is tested by using moderating regression analysis.
Based on the results of testing the hypothesis in this study shows that the profitability proxied by ROA partially has a significant effect on firm value, with a significant value of t test of 0.031. Leverage proxied by DER partially has a significant effect on firm value, with a t test significance value of 0.012. CSR disclosure is not able to moderate the relationship between profitability and corporate value, with a significant value of t test of 0.082. CSR disclosure is able to moderate the relationship between leverage and firm value, with a t-test significance value of 0,000. And simultaneously Profitability, Leverage, CSR moderation on Profitability, and CSR moderation on Leverage have a significant effect on Company Value, with a significant value of f test of 0,000.
Dewa, G. putra, Fachrurrozie, & Utaminingsih, N. S. (2014). Pengaruh Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Dengan Luas Pengungkapan Csrsebagai Variabel Moderasi. Accounting Analysis Journal, 3(1), 62–69. https://doi.org/10.15294/aaj.v3i1.3911
Harmono. (2015). Manajemen Keuangan. PT.Buni Aksara. https://www.idx.co.id/
Kasmir. (2015). Analisis Laporan Keuangan (Edisi Satu). PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
Mahpudin, E., & Suparno. (2016). Faktor Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Nilai Perusahaan (Studi empiris Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia). Jurnal Riset Keuangan Dan Akuntansi, 2(2), 56–75. https://doi.org/10.25134/jrka.v2i2.456
Nisa, I. K. (2017). Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Leverage, Kepemilikan Manajerial terhadap Nilai Perusahaan dengan Pengungkapan Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) sebagai Variabel Moderating (Studi Empiris Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Tahun 2012-2015).
Rachman, N. A. (2016). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Nilai Perusahaan Pada Sektor Industri Food And Baverages Yang Terdaftar Di Bursa Efek Indonesia (Bei) Tahun 2011-2015.
Rajab, M. (2017). Pengaruh Profitabilitas Terhadap Nilai Perusahaan Dengan Corporate Social Responsibility Sebagai Variabel Moderating (Studi Empiris Perusahaan Manufaktur yang terdapat di Jakarta Islamic Index tahun 2011-2015). Skripsi UIN SUMATERA UTARA MEDAN 2017.
Sugiyono. (2016). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta.
Wiagustini, N. L. P. (2014). Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan (Edisi Pert). Udayana Press.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License