PENGARUH ASPEK PENGUKURAN KINERJA DALAM BALANCED SCORECARD TERHADAP DAYA SAING PERUSAHAAN PDAM KOTA MAKASSAR
The purpose of this research is examine the effect or measuring the performance of PDAM Makassar City on competitiveness in terms of financial and non-finacial performace using the Balanced Scorecard approach through four perspectives: financial, customer, internal business, and growth and learning. This research uses a quantitative approach and is a type of explanatory research. The sample used in this study was 20 employes and 20 customers of PDAM Makassar City. To test the hypothesis, multiple linear analysis was tested using SPSS version 22.00. The results of this study indicate that there is a significant positive relationship between in the Balanced Scorecard on the competitiveness of PDAM Makassar City.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License