PENGARUH MOTIVASI, SUPERVISI, DAN ETIKA AUDITOR TERHADAP KUALITAS AUDIT
(Case Study on Accounting Firms in Bandung on 2019)
This research was conducted to find out and obtain empirical evidence simultaneously and partially regarding the Effect of Auditor Motivation, Supervision, and Ethics on Audit Quality (Case study at the Public Accountant Office in Bandung). The population in this study were all auditors of Public Accountant Firms located in the City of Bandung. This study uses 32 auditors as respondents. The data analysis method used in this research is multiple linear regression analysis methods. Simultaneously the auditor's motivation, supervision, and ethics variables influence audit quality. Motivation partially has no significant effect on audit quality. Supervision and Auditor’s Ethics partially have a significant effect on audit quality. In subsequent studies, other researchers can use the research object and also add other independent variables to measure audit quality. Public accounting firms are expected to motivate auditors through conducting seminars on the sciences or steps to improve auditor's ethical standards and professional skills
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License