Pengaruh Penyajian Laporan Keuangan dan Sistem Pengendalian Internal Terhadap Akuntabilitas Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah
This study was conducted to analyze the effect of presenting financial statements and internal control systems simultaneously and partially on the accountability of regional financial management in the Tasikmalaya City SKPD in 2019. This study uses the presentation of financial statements and internal control system as independent variables, and the accountability of regional financial management as dependent variable. Data analysis method used is multiple regression analysis. This study shows that the presentation of financial statements and internal control systems has a significant positive effect simultaneously on the accountability of regional financial management. The financial statement presentation partially has a significant positive effect, and the internal control system partially has a significant positive effect on the accountability of regional financial management.
Keywords: Presentation of Financial Statements, Internal Control Systems, Accountability of Regional Financial Management.
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License