Pengaruh Strategi Bisnis, Transfer Pricing, dan Koneksi Politik Terhadap Tax Avoidance
This study aims to analyze the influence of business strategy factors, transfer pricing, and political connections on tax avoidance in companies in the mining sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2016-2018. The data analysis technique is panel data regression analysis using EViews 10. The population in this study is companies in the mining sector listed on the IDX. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling and produced 21 samples with the study period in 2016-2018 so there were 63 sample units. The results showed that simultaneous business strategy, transfer pricing, and political connections significantly influence tax avoidance. While partially business strategy has no effect on tax avoidance, transfer pricing has a positive effect on tax avoidance, and political connections have a negative effect on tax avoidance.
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License