PENGARUH PERSEPSI KEMUDAHAN, FITUR LAYANAN, DAN KEAMANAN TERHADAP NIAT MENGGUNAKAN E-MONEY
This study aims to examine the effect perceived of use, service features and security on intention to use e-money. The method used is multiple regression analysis. The sampling technique used in this study was convinence sampling and 114 data samples. Regression test results show that perceived of used and service features do not affect the intention to use e-money, while security positively affected the intention to use e-money.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License