PENGARUH LITERASI KEUANGAN, EXPERIENCED REGRET, MOTIVASI DAN STATUS PENDIDIKAN TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN INVESTAI IRT
This study aims to determine the effect of financial literacy, experienced regret, motivation, and educational status on investment decisions of housewives by taking a sample of the Community in Krembangan Village, Panjatan District, Kulon Progo Regency. The data used are primary data. The method used is multiple regression analysis. The sampling technique used in this study was snowball sampling and 100 data samples were obtained. Regression test results show that financial literacy has a positive effect on investment decisions of housewives, experienced regret has a negative effect on investment decisions of housewives, motivation does not affect investment decisions of housewives, educational status has a negative effect on investment decisions of housewives.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License