Jurnal SPORTIF: Jurnal Penelitian Pembelajaran is a national scientific journal that is open to seeking innovation, creativity, and novelty. Jurnal SPORTIF is a peer-review journal published by the Department of Physical Education Health and Recreation, Universitas Nusantara PGRI Kediri. The journal aims to facilitate the scientific publication of research results in Indonesia and boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. Starting in 2020, the frequency of publication becomes 4 monthly, published in April, August, and December by publishing research results and critical analysis studies in the field of Sport Education, Sports Coaching, Sport Tourism, and Traditional Sports, Etc.
Open Acces Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Benefits of open access for the author include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
Aims and Scope
This journal publication aims to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of sport
Jurnal SPORTIF Jurnal Penelitian Pembelajaran particularly focuses on the main problems in the development of the sciences of sports areas as follows:
1. Physical Education
2. Sports Tourism
3. Sport Coaching
4. Physical Activities
5. Sports Biomechanics
6. Sports Pedagogy
7. Sports Physiology
8. Sports Psychology
9. Traditional Sports
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Peer Review Process
- Editor receiving manuscript from author;
- Editor evaluates manuscript (journal aim and scope, in-house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
- Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online databases manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
- Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
- Reviewer sends back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
- Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
- Confirmation to the Author.
- If revised, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor immediately. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.
Submitting your manuscript to our journal, we understand that this is an original, unpublished work, and not under consideration elsewhere. Plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the author’s own work, in whole or in part, without proper citation, is not tolerated by the journal. Manuscripts submitted to the journal may be checked for originality using anti-plagiarism software. Our journal uses Plagiarism Detector Lite to ensure originality and avoid any kind of plagiarism.
Infringements of professional, ethical codes (such as multiple submission, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data, or the like) is forbidden in jurnal SPORTIF. Occasionally, a retraction will be used to correct errors in submission or publication. The retraction of an article by its authors or the editor under the advice of members of the scholarly community has long been an occasional feature of the learned world. A number of libraries and scholarly bodies have developed standards for dealing with retractions, and this best practice is adopted for article retraction by jurnal SPORTIF.
The editor will investigate the infringements of professional, ethical codes deeply. Jurnal SPORTIF Editorial Member will notify the Author(s) about the alleged violation along with its proof and offer the options that can be executed by the Author(s). If the Editor cannot contact the author within the prescribed period, the Editor will discuss this problem with other editors and Editorial Advisory Board about this problem.
The standard of article retraction in jurnal SPORTIF are:
- A statement (letter) of article retraction, entitled "Retraction: (article title)", signed by the Author(s) and/or Editors and (minimum 1) Editorial Advisory Board.
- The retracted letter will be issued by jurnal SPORTIF Editorial Member in two languages (Indonesian and English).
- The letter of this article (along with evidence, comments, criticism, or a request from the member(s) of the scientific community) is placed on the previous page of the article with the same page number as the first page of the article and given the additional code "ed-1" for the first page of the letter and so on (e.g., 56-ed-1, 56-ed-2, etc.).
- The original version of the article will be given a "Retracted" watermark or stamp and placed after the letter. This new PDF file is made to replace the original PDF file article.
- The article's abstract on jurnal SPORTIF's website is replaced with a statement about retracted of the article because violating the ethical code and/or jurnal SPORTIF policy, while the article's keyword is deleted.
- The retracted letter of the article will also be published in jurnal SPORTIF in the edition when the letter is issued as part of the Front Matter.
Article Removal: Legal Limitations
In an extremely limited number of cases, removing an article from the online database may be necessary. This will only occur where the article is clearly defamatory or infringes others’ legal rights, or where the article is, or the Editor has good reason to expect it will be, the subject of a court order, or where the article if acted upon, might pose a serious health risk. While the metadata (Title and Authors) will be retained, the text will be replaced with a screen indicating the article has been removed for legal reasons.
In cases where the article, if acted upon, might pose a serious health risk, the original article's authors may wish to retract the flawed original and replace it with a corrected version. In these circumstances, the procedures for retraction will be followed with the difference that the database retraction notice will publish a link to the corrected re-published article and a history of the document.