Pemanfaatan Augmented Reality Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Pengenalan Buah-Buahan
The concept of education for children is important. The aspects that must be considered are methods and learning media. In this research innovative and alternative learning media are made to understand fruits for children with Augmented Reality (AR). Augmented Reality (AR) in principle is a technology that is able to combine two-dimensional or three-dimensional virtual objects into a real environment and then project it. This learning media combines picture cards and virtual reality. Markers contained on picture cards will be captured by the mobile device camera, processed and will 3D animated pieces appear on the mobile screen in realtime. By using the concept of combining real world, real images on cards and virtual, applications can stimulate imagination and sense of desire in children and motivation to learn more and more. 3D fruit estimation created using the 3D Blender application and the Augmented Rea process lity is made using Unity and the Vuforia SDK library. The application of fruit recognition has been applied to several child respondents and has been tested on several types and brands of Android-based mobile phones. Based on research trials, 86% of 30 respondents stated that the application which was developed very effectively as a medium for the introduction of fruits.
R. Azuma, M. Billinghurst, dan G. Klinker, “Special Section on Mobile Augmented Reality,” Comput. Graph., vol. 35, no. 4, hal. vii–viii, 2011.
X. Zhang et al., “High performance Li-CO2batteries with NiO-CNT cathodes,” J. Mater. Chem. A, vol. 6, no. 6, hal. 2792–2796, 2018.
F. Z. Adami dan C. Budihartanti, “Penerapan Teknologi Augmented Reality pada Media Pembelajaran Sistem Pencernaan Berbasis Android,” Tek. Komput. AMIK BSI, vol. 2, no. 1, hal. 122–131, 2016.
P. Haryani, “Augmented Reality (AR) Sebagai Teknologi Interaktif Dalam Pengenalan Benda Cagar Budaya Kepada Masyarakat,” J. SIMETRIS, vol. 8, no. 2, hal. 807–812, 2017.
M. Jumarlis, “Aplikasi Pembelajaran Smart Hijaiyyah Berbasis Augmented Reality,” J.ILKOM, vol. 10, no. April, hal. 52–58, 2018.
L. Kamelia, “Perkembangan Teknologi Augmented Reality Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Interaktif Pada Mata,” J. Pendidik. Islam, vol. IX, no. 1, hal. 238–253, 2015.
Nurnajmi, “Aplikasi Pembelajaran Berbasis Augmented Reality Pada Buku Panduan Wudhu Untuk Anak, ” Buku Pandu Wudhu, hal. 11, 2015.
I. Bagus dan M. Mahendra, “Implementasi Augmented Reality ( AR ) Menggunakan Unity 3D Dan Vuporia Sdk”, J. Ilm. Ilmu Komput. Univ. Udayana, vol. 9, no. 1, hal. 1–5, 2016.
S. Komarayanti, “Ensiklopedia Buah-Buahan Lokal Berbasis Potensi Alam Jember Encyclopedia Of Local Fruits Based On Natural Potential Jember,” J. Biol. dan Pembelajaran Biol., vol. 2, no. 1, hal. 61–75, 2017.
I. D. Perwitasari, “Teknik Marker Based Tracking Augmented Reality Untuk Visualisasi Anatomi Organ Tubuh Manusia Berbasis Android,” Journal of Informartion Technology and Computer Science (INTECOMS), vol. 1, no. 1, 2018.
A. C. Manuputty dan T. A. S. Prasida, “Perancangan Augmented Reality Media Markerless Point Of Interest (POI) Dalam Memberikan Informasi Gedung Berbasis Android( Studi Kasus : Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana ),” J. Inform., vol. 11, no. 2, hal. 31–39, 2017.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License