Analisis Biaya Volume Laba Sebagai Alat Bantu Perencanaan Laba Pada Perusahaan Pia Latief Kediri
Small and medium enterprises in Kediri grow rapidly, especially food business. Similarly, Pia Latief's business is also growing year by year, as evidenced by the increasing demand. So this sector needs to continue to be developed and needs to be examined how the development so as to provide input and description of his business. The analysis that needs attention is related to the sales volume associated with the cost and the profit earned. The purpose of this research is to analyze related to break even point, contribution margin, margin of safety, and profit planning.
The data used are primary data and secondary data. The research approach used is quantitative approach. Data analysis using least square method to separate semi variable cost into fixed cost and variable cost. After that analyzed by using break even point, contribution margin, and margin of safety. The results of research conducted on the company Pia Latief Kediri, on two products namely wet pia and dry pia is a wet pia BEP of 6,986 units, dry pia of 12,292 units. The margin of safety contribution was 53.34% from the sales, margin of safety was 95.67% with the target of 2017 for 169,581 units for wet pia product, dry pia sales target of 298,409 units. Expected from the results of this study can provide input on the company Pia Latief in determining the policy of production and sales, so obtained a profitable advantage.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License