Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Persepsi Wirausahawan Terhadap Pentingnya Pembukuan Dan Laporan Keuangan
The entrepreneur is one of the important players in the economic development of a region. In many countries, entrepreneurs with various business had a lot to contribute in addressing unemployment, to absorb the labor force that has not accommodated by other sectors. Entrepreneurs are required to identify new opportunities, new product, new production methods and marketing, manage capital and manage all aspect of the company.
Activities undertaken by an entrepreneur in developing a business is often constrained by the problem of capital and marketing of its products. This relates to the condition of the difficulty small-scale companies to be able to provide adequate financial reports. Awareness of the importance of bookkeeping and financial statements arise when having to deal with banks or other institutions that require adequate financial statements.
Based on these weaknesses, it is necessary to study in order to examine the factors that influence the perception of entrepreneurs associated with the importance of bookkeeping and financial statements. Respondents in this study are all entrepreneurs who have a business area of the business center for digital printing and cutting sticker in Bangsal Kediri totaling 30 entrepreneurs.
Data obtained through a questionnaire, and then analyzed using SPSS for Windows version 23.0 chi-square test. The results of the analysis that there is a relationship between educational background, level of education, size of business, length of business, and the business experience with the perception of the importance of bookkeeping and financial reporting with significance values less than 0.05.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License