Pengaruh Dana Perimbangan, Pendapatan Asli Daerah, dan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Terhadap Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Di Kabupaten Kepulauan Yapen
The purpose of this research is to know the influence of balancing fund (general allocation fund, special allocation fund, revenue sharing), local revenue (PAD), and economic growth on human development index (HDI) in Yapen Islands District. Balancing funds and PAD are funded by capital expenditures, while economic growth is a control variable based on the theoretical study of the UNDP's Human Development Report. The analytical method used is multiple linear regression. The result of research estimation shows that the ratio of DAK and PAD to capital expenditure and economic growth have positive and significant effect on HDI while DAU variable has significant negative effect. For DBH ratio to capital expenditure becomes the only variable that does not significantly affect HDI.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License