PENGARUH HUTANG DAN MODAL TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS (RISET PADA PT LIPPO KARAWACI TBK)
The purpose of this research is analyze the influence of debt and capital on the probability of PT Lippo Karwaci,tbk. The indicator to measure profitability using Return to Asset (ROA). Whereas, the debt using the TTD Ratio and capital ratio using debt to equity ratio (DER). The type of this research is associative. The sample of this research ten years long started from 2009-2018. The data used in this study is to use the company’s financial statement data published on the Bursa Efek Indonesia’s (BEI) website. The data used are secondary, and the method used is regression analysis that is time-series data with the help of SPSS version 20.0 to get a description of the relationship between variables.
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License