Pengaruh Profitabilitas, Cash Holding, Dan Nilai Perusahaan Terhadap Perataan Laba
This research was conducted to find out how the simultaneous and partial influence between profitability, cash holding, and company value on income smoothing in companies in the LQ45 index listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2018. The method in this study uses quantitative methods. The hypothesis in this study was tested using logistic regression analysis using SPSS 23.0 software. The sampling technique used in this study was a purposive sampling technique that produced 20 samples of selected companies within a period of 5 years so that 100 sample units of companies in the LQ45 index were listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2018. The results of this study indicate that the variable profitability, cash holding, and firm value simultaneously have a significant effect on income smoothing. Partially, profitability and firm value do not significantly influence income smoothing. While the cash holding variable has a significant effect on the positive direction of income smoothing.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License