Pengaruh Leverage, Intensitas Persediaan, Aset Tetap, Ukuran Perusahaan, Komisaris Independen Terhadap Agresivitas Pajak
This study aims to determine the effect of leverage, inventory intensity, fixed asset intensity, company SIZE, and independent commissioners on tax aggressiveness. The population and sample in this study are consumer goods industry companies listed on the IDX for the 2015-2018 period. The sampling technique of this study was using purposive sampling technique. The number of samples in this study were 28 consumer goods industry companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in the 2015-2016 period. The data analysis technique used in this study is multiple linear regression. Based on the results of the analysis conducted shows that there is a negative influence of leverage, the intensity of fixed assets, company SIZE, and independent commissioners on tax aggressiveness. While the intensity of the inventory has no effect on tax aggressiveness.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License