Analisis Skeptisme Professional Auditor, Etika Profesi, Keahlian Auditor dan Pengalaman Auditor Terhadap Pemberian Opini Auditor (Study pada Badan Pengawasan Keuangan dan Pembangunan)
This research was conducted with the aim of testing the effect of auditor professional skepticism, professional ethics, auditor expertise, and auditor experience on the accuracy of giving auditor opinions. The population of this study was the auditor who worked at the South Sulawesi Provincial Representative Office of BPKP, amounting to 87 people and taking the data by questionnaire. Multivariate regression analysis was applied with the help of the STATA 14 application, which was preceded by a validity test, a reliability test, and a classic assumption test. The results of this study indicate that: (1) professional auditor skepticism has a significant effect on the accuracy of giving auditor opinion (2) professional ethics has a significant effect on the accuracy of auditor opinion (3) Expertise has no significant effect on the accuracy of giving auditor opinion (4) Experience has significant effect on accuracy of auditor's opinion.
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License