Analisis Earning Per Share, Return On Assets, Return On Equity, Dan Debt To Equity Ratio Terhadap Harga Saham
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of earning per share, return on assets, return on equity, and debt to equity ratio to the price of shares in the sector of consumption on the Stoctk Exchange. This research is a quantitative type. The sample in this research is sector of consumptiom that listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI). The sample was chosen using purposive sampling method, with the number of 28 (twenty eight) companies. Data analysis techniques use classical assumption test, multiple linear regression analysis and hypothesis test. This analysis is done by using SPSS program. This research shows that Earning Per Share, Return On Assets, Return On Equity, and Debt To Equity Ratio partially have no significant effect on stock price, while simultaneously have a significant effect on stock price.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License