ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI HARGA SAHAM
The research aims to test and find out whether there is an effect of DPS, EPS, LDR, and NPM on stock prices in Banking companies in 2014-2018. The object of this research is a banking company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2014-2018, totaling 43 companies. The technique used is purposive sampling. The samples used in this study were 10 Perbakan companies listed on the IDX. This research uses Multiple Linear Regression Analysis method. The results of this study indicate that the Dividend Per Share (DPS) and Earning Per Share (EPS) affect the stock prices of banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2014-2018. While the Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) and Net Profit Margin (NPM) have no effect on the stock price of banking companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2014-2018.
Copyright (c) 2021 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License