DIMENSI HARGA SAHAM DILIHAT DARI RASIO KEUANGAN PADA PERUSAHAAN MAKANAN DAN MINUMAN YANG TERFADTAR DI BEI
The purpose of this study is to examine and analyze the effect of financial ratios on stock prices. The population in this study are food and beverage companies listed on the IDX. The number of samples in this study were 43 samples. Financial ratios are proxied by Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio, Return On Equity and Earning Per Share. The data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of this study indicate that simultaneously CR, DER, ROE and EPS have a significant effect on stock prices. Partially CR and DER have no significant effect on stock prices. While ROE and EPS have a significant effect on stock prices. The coefficient of determination (R2) test results of 0.603, 60.3% of the dependent variable can be explained by the variables CR, DER, ROE and EPS, while the rest are explained by other variables not used in this study.
Keywords: CR, DER, ROE, EPS, Stock Prices
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License