KEPEMILIKAN INSTITUSIONAL, FIRM SIZE, PROFITABILITAS, LEVERAGE, DAN KEBIJAKAN DIVIDEN PADA PERUSAHAAN INDUSTRI DASAR DAN KIMIA
This study aims to examine the effect of institutional ownership, firm size, profitability, and leverage on dividend policy. Population in this study is basic industry and chemicals companies on Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) 2012-2018. Sample of this study were 8 companies selected by purposive sampling method. Statistical methods use multiple linear regression analysis. Result of this study show institutional ownership, firm size, and leverage has influence on dividend policy. While, profitability has no influence on dividend policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the workâ€™s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journalâ€™s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License