Pengaruh E-Commerce, Tarif Pajak Terhadap Penggelapan Pajak
E-COMMERCE DAN TARIF PAJAK
This study aims to examine the effect of E-commerce and Tax Rates on Tax Evasion. The data used are primary data. The method used is multiple regression analysis. The sampling technique used in this study was convinence sampling and 102 data samples. Regression test results show that tax rates affect tax evasion, while E-commerce do not affect tax evasion.
Keywords: E-commerce and Tax Rates
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License