Kualitas Pembangunan Manusia Pulau Nias Sebagai Perwujudan Tujuan Pembangunan Manusia Berkelanjutan
The purpose of the research is to look at the achievements of human development on Nias Island from its three constituent aspects namely health, education and income. Based on an analysis of the three aspects of the HDI compilers, the quality of human development on Nias Island during the period of 2014 to 2018 showed an increase. This research uses descriptive analysis techniques using secondary data. The results also show that there is still a disparity in human development between regions on Nias Island. The human development of Gunungsitoli City is better compared to other regions. This is influenced by regional factors, infrastructure, and easy access to reach aspects of life such as education facilities and health facilities. To further improve human quality and reduce disparities between regions, the Sumatera Utara Provincial Government needs to make policy programs especially in the aspects of Education and health aspects. Institutional strengthening and infrastructure development to support economic growth for fair and equitable welfare for all people on Nias Island.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License