Transparansi Dan Akuntabilitas Pengelolaan Dana Desa Dalam Pemaknaan Masyarakat Desa Secara Kualitatif
The administration of the village government obtained an allocation of village funds since the enactment of Law Number 6 of 2014 concerning Villages. One of the village's income comes from the allocation of village funds that are part of the district/city balance fund. Therefore, the management of village funds should refer to the principle of managing state finances so they must be managed with the principles of transparency and accountability. Therefore, this study will analyze the community's understanding of transparency and accountability in the management of village fund finances, especially in the "X" Village, Malang Regency. This research uses a qualitative approach with ethnographic methods. Data collection techniques in this research are field studies and literature studies to obtain a picture of the interpretation of the values of transparency and accountability and secondary data is data obtained in the form of processed from the village government. This research shows that the villagers actually interpret transparency and accountability not with high transparency standards. The community emphasizes the mutual cooperation side in realizing transparency through the participation of all elements of the village in managing village funds.
Copyright (c) 2020 JAE (JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN EKONOMI)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License